Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Struggling

I'm still struggling.  I feel like the exercise is coming along.  I worked out 5/7 days last week.  This week I've worked out Monday and Tuesday and plan to work out the rest of the week as well.  This is on top of the fact that I'm having my period (tmi I know, sorry), and we've got a lot going on around here (more about that in another post). 
I just can't seem to get a grip on the food.  I completely binged tonight after my kids went to bed.  I'd love to blame it all on the little miss sunshine that showed up  two days ago, but I can't.  I was eating this way last week before I got my period too.  I'm wondering about meeting with a nutritionist.  I don't know.  I definitely need some help.  It really sucks right now. 
I do all this work at the gym and then blow it when I get home.  Anyone able to offer advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)