Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick Yummy Lunch

We've been busy round these parts. We're in full remodel mode right now trying to get our house ready to put on the market. Did I mention that we found the perfect house for our family in the perfect location for the perfect price? So, now we've got to get our little home ready to sell and get a movin'!!
That means I've been painting like a mad women, cleaning out our rooms/closets and donating all the junk we've accumulated over 9  years of living here, and trying to make some this house look like someone else's dream home.

In the busyness of it all it would be super easy to just grab lunch out while I'm making multiple runs to Home Depot or Lowe's.  I'm trying to avoid that though.  I've found a great lunch I can have here at home that's not only super quick, but also healthy.  I got some frozen salmon patties at Costco and I can cook those up in about 10 minutes.  They're great on a whole grain sandwich thin loaded with fresh spinach and smeared with some Laughing Cow Light cheese.  A side of apples is the perfect addition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)