Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Long Hair

I mentioned the other day that I've been taking Biotin on a daily basis for my hair and nails.  I just wanted to take a quick minute to show you the proof that it really works. 

This picture is from September.  I had just gotten it cut and it hit right above my chest.


This picture is from this weekend.  My hair has probably grown 4 or 5 inches in 5 or so months.
My hair is in such better shape since I started using Biotin.  It's thicker, shinier, fuller.  It's just great. I get complimented on it all the time. 

I like to keep my nails short, but they're growing like crazy.  I have to clip them at least once a week to keep them the length that I want.  I used to have huge problems with my nails peeling (you know where they'd just sort of split apart at the top).  I don't have that problem anymore.  They're hard as rocks.

I got my Biotin at Costco.  You're supposed to take 3 pills and I split it up during the day.  I take one with each meal (along with my Fish Oil and CLA).  I think if I took it all at once it might upset my stomach.

Anyway, if you're wanting to grow your hair or nails out I definitely recommend taking Biotin.  It's for sure helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)