Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm going to run again!

I know I've missed a few posts, but it's the Christmas season and things are CRAZY!  I mean my kids are out of school for two weeks, so it's just nuts around our house.

In other news....
I got permission from my doctor to start running again in the new year! Woohoo! I can't wait.  I love the picture below because it is so true.  I don't know why, but only running gets me into that mind space where I can think about me.  When I'm doing any other workout routine I'm thinking about a thousand other things, but running is all about me.  I am planning on starting the Couch 2 5K program again, but I'm going to do a little more research and make sure that's still my best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)