Monday, January 23, 2012

Biggest Loser Cookbook Review

Recently I was browsing through the cookbook section of our local Half-Price Books (it's a used bookstore, in case any of you haven't heard of it).  I came across The Biggest Loser Cookbook and it was $7.98.  After flipping through it and seeing some good looking recipes I decided to bring it home.




I've made several recipes out of this cookbook and they've all been great.  We particularly liked the Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin and the Strength Builder's Stuffed Mushrooms.  All the recipes I've made so far (about 10) have been very easy to follow and easy to make.  I also appreciate that the recipes include how many servings each recipe makes and then the nutritional value for each serving.
So, if you're looking for a cookbook that's got some healthy meal options, that are also delicious, go pick this one up.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

**Just to be clear, I wasn't asked to do a review of the book, or given the book for free by anyone associated with it.  I found it at the bookstore, bought it and tried it at home.  I just wanted to share a good cookbook with you all.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)