Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Still Around

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting.  Thank you to everyone that's been reading my blog.  Life got super super busy over the last several days and I just haven't had time to sit down at the computer and write up a blog post.  I haven't been slacking on my big goals though!
I've been reading my Bible daily (can't wait to share some of things I've been learning).
I've been spending lots of great time with my hubster and my kiddos.  We even went to the zoo!  So much fun to be had with those little guys.
I'm counting calories and seeing some changes and I'm getting in all my water.
Oh, I'm also working on the Couch to 5K.  I did week two again today, but I think I'll be ready to move on to week three by the end of this week.  Woohoo!  I'd really like to read some running books (you know, how to start running and avoid injuries, how to increase your speed/distance, etc).  So if any of you runners out there have any recommendations I would love them.  I've got an amazon gift card that I can't wait to use!
Again, sorry for not posting, but life is great.  I'll try to get back to regular posting asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)