Thursday, May 5, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 12

Today I woke up feeling better about things and ready to move ahead.  Granted my stomach is starting to rebel from all the crap I've eaten over the past few days, so that was a motivator as well.
I only had a coffee with some unsweetened organic vanilla almond milk for breakfast.  Not a great start to the day, but it wasn't chocolate so I'm not complaining. 62 Calories
For lunch I still wasn't super hungry so I had a small Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortilla, Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese, Spinach, Spring Salad and 2 oz Smoked salad.  I could eat this almost everyday (if you look back at some of my logs you'll see that I actually do it a lot).  It's so yummy.  228 Calories
Later in the afternoon I started getting hungry and grabbed a Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick Bar (no Lemon Zest ones in the house : )  180 Calories
For dinner we went to eat at a friend's house.  She made a wonderful dinner, but I'm not so sure about the calories.  I hadn't eaten much during the day so I wasn't too worried.  I had a spinach salad with strawberries and poppy seed dressing.  Oh my word.  The dressing was so good.  It was this dressing.  I was so disappointed when I got home and looked at the nutritional information.  160 calories and 14 grams of fat in 2 tbsp!  Seriously!  I need to figure out a recipe to see if I can make it myself for less calories and fat.  We also had  homemade shepherds pie.  It was good too, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't super healthy.  I mean it had veggies in it, but it also had ground beef, some sort of sauce and mashed potatoes.  I will say that I had a small portion, so I didn't eat a lot of it.  There were cupcakes after dinner.  I had one.  But only one. 
I didn't exercise today, but I played outside with my kids and worked in the garden.  That was really nice.  Speaking of the garden...we picked our first Cherry Tomatoes today.  Woohoo! 
Ready for a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)