Monday, May 9, 2011

Sweet Treats

Over the weekend I decided to let my boys enjoy some sweet treats. We rarely have something sweet (other than fruit : ) and they had been really good and it was like 90 something degrees. So while the boys enjoyed this...
I had this....
Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea from Starbucks.  I'd never had this before, but I'm saying goodbye to my regular Chai Latte.  The lady that made it asked if I wanted it sweetened and I told her no.  The little sticker on my cup said "No Syrup" so I guess the sweetener is syrup.  Glad I skipped it, but next time I think I'll add my own sweetener (maybe a little splenda). 
So, my boys enjoyed  a scoop of ice cream from Baskin Robbins and I enjoyed a Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea from Starbucks for ZERO calories.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)