Thursday, May 5, 2011

How things are going

Things are not going well.  I don't know what has happened, but the past few days have been out of control.  I mean out of control eating.  I'm eating everything I can get my hands on.  It's not good.   Not good at all.  I'm going to take some time alone to sit down and really evaluate what I need to be doing.  Going to look at the people that are my motivators and see what's working for them.  Going to make a list of healthy recipes and stock the fridge and pantry with what I need to make them and get the junk out of the house.  Going to have a better exercise plan.
This will work.  It has too.  I'm not going to live my life as a big girl.  I want to live my life as a happy, content, joyful, loving, unselfish girl and that doesn't include being big.  I'm going to give my husband the best wife I can.  I going to give my kids the best mom I can.  This does not include being big.  It's time to move on from this part of my life.  Time to leave the big girl behind and become the best girl I can be.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're having such a bad time lately, but sometimes recognizing and admitting you're having a hard time is a BIG first step! Take a breath, forgive yourself, and then get back on track. Stock up your kitchen with good food for a starting place and it makes such a difference!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)