Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 13

I feel much more on track today than I have in a while.  It feels good.  I think realizing yesterday that I wasn't turning to food during a rough time was a huge moral boost for me.
Today for breakfast I had coffee with Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and a Lemon Zest Luna Bar.
For lunch I had salmon with roast corn salsa over lettuce (straight out of the garden : ) and an Apple/Carrot Juice with Raw Green Super Food Powder and TRI Cleanse.  The roast corn salsa was left over from dinner last night.  I'll share the recipe in another post.  It was so good : )
For dinner I made chicken salad from a rotisserie chicken.  Sometimes when I'm in a hurry the best thing I can grab is a rotisserie chicken.  Tonight I pulled off the skin and then chopped up the meat, added fresh bell pepper, celery, capers (drained and rinsed), some sliced almonds, plain greek yogurt and a couple of table spoons of mayo (made with olive oil).  Are you thinking "MAYO!"?  Don't get too worried.  It was like two tablespoons and it went into an entire rotisserie chicken, so it's really not much.
My camera finally gave out on me this weekend so I'm having to use my phone to take pictures of everything.  I didn't get a good picture of the chicken salad tonight so I'll take one tomorrow when I have the left overs for lunch.
I'm getting ready to do my yoga dvd and I've had 64 oz of water to drink and I'm going to get in a little more before bed.  All in all a pretty decent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)