Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 10

Hmmmm....one day I'll get this all right.  Really.One.Day.I.Will.
Morning number 10 started out with coffee with unsweetened organic vanilla almond milk, then fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit juice and one whole egg and two egg whites over fresh spinach with fresh pico de galo.  It was all yummy.
Then came lunch and I had my standard favorite, Ezekiel small sprouted tortilla spread with Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese topped with fresh spinach, fresh spring mix lettuces and 2 oz of smoked salmon.  I also had a side of fresh strawberries and blueberries.  I love this lunch and I could eat it almost everyday.
Here is where things got bad.  In the early afternoon I started feeling sick to my stomach, then my head started hurting.  Quickly I was overcome with a full blown migraine.  I ended up not eating thing the rest of the night and I never was able to workout. 
I went to bed pretty bummed out, but sometimes life takes over and there's not much you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)