Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Big Goals

A big girl needs big goals.  I mean that is the title of this little blog, right?

So, you might be asking what goals I've got in mind.  Well, there are a few. 

Here you go:

1. Reach my goal weight of 129 pounds.  Why 129 pounds?  At 129 I will be in a normal weight range according to my BMI.  I haven't weighed that little since high school, but I know I can do it and I need something big to work toward.  Also, it just sounds better than 130.  I don't know why it does, but it does. 
2. Eat three servings of fruit and 4 servings of vegetables everyday.  It's just good for me.  By the way, one of those veggie servings will probably be from my Super Food Green Powder. 
3. Take my vitamins everyday.   Why is this such a hard one for me?  You'd think I could just do it, but for some reason I always forget.  MUST remember!
4.  Exercise 5 days a week.  You know I'm not going to lose the weight if I'm not burning any calories.
6.  Drink 100 ounces of water.  Water, water, and more water.  Again, it's just good for me.
7.  This year (2011) I want to run a 10K.  Next year (2012) I want to run a half marathon.  The year after that (2013) I want to run a full marathon.  Now that my friends is a big goal, but I AM going to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)