Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 2

First for the food.  Yummy yummy food : )
For breakfast I had 3 yummy egg whites with sauted spinach and mushrooms. Along with coffee, unsweetened organic vanilla almond milk, and sugar free vanilla creamer. I also had fresh squeezed Red Zinger (aka Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon and Lime Juice). YUMMY! 185 Calories

Next came lunch!  I had Match Tea with Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, an Ezekiel Small Sprouted Tortilla with Laughing Cow Light Spreadable Swiss Cheese Wedge, Fresh Spinach and Smoked Salmon, fresh strawberries and blueberries.  345 Calories
Then I got hungry in the afternoon and had an awesome Metabolic Reset Shake with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Garden of Life Raw Fiber, Maca Powder and Raw Cacao Nibs.  215 Calories

So, a little while later I started feeling kinda sickly.  Let me say, it wasn't the shake.  I've had the shake combo several times before and it's never made me sick.  Anyhoo...I'm not sure what the problem was but my stomach was fighting me.  So, that was all I ate for the rest of the day and I didn't get to work out either.  Big bummer.  I was looking forward to doing my Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD (it's awesome, I love it).

I consumed 745 calories total for the day.  Not a good amount, but not much I can do about it.  I did however manage to drink 56 ounces of water.  Again, not fantastic, but it works. 

So, not a great day overall, but it's one of those days you just move on from.  Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)