Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 9

Man, this morning I woke up soooo thirsty.  I've never been so thirsty.  I'm guessing it was from the pizza I ate last night.  I'm sure it was totally salt laden.  I drank 100 ounces of water before 4pm.  I'm telling you I was seriously thirsty!  So far I've had 124 ounces of water, and I'm still thirsty.  It's crazy!
Today I woke up and I really wasn't hungry.  So I just drank a ton of water.  When lunch rolled around I had a small Ezekiel sprouted tortilla with Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese topped with Spinach, Green Salad Spring Mix and Smoked Salmon.  I also had a side of strawberries and blueberries.  Sooooo soooo sooo yummy!  292 Calories
For dinner we had some friends over and I made Wild Rice Summer Salad from Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet Cookbook.  This book is a must for anyone trying to eat healthy.  Hmmmm.....I think I sense a blog post coming up about it : )  This salad is one of my family's favorites.  It has wild rice, chicken, edamame, corn, tomatoes, green onions, and a rice vinegar dressing.  DOUBLY YUMMY!  I didn't get a chance to take a picture, but I'm pretty sure I'm having it for lunch tomorrow, so I'll post a picture then.  I also had a small side of fruit and more water.  307 Calories
So today I had 599 Calories.  Yeah, that's terrible.  I seriously never aim for that low.  That's just not healthy or good.  Tomorrow will better.
I also didn't get to exercise.  I still have a sick little boy and I was getting ready for our friends to come over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)