Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food and Exercise Log 11

Okay let me just put it out there.  I don't even want to talk about my food intake today.  It was beyond horrible.  I'd like to say that the few days of low eating prior to today added up and I just lost it, but truthfully I'm not sure what happened.  The boys and I went to our local Sprouts and there was a basket of clearance bakery goods.  Why oh why didn't I pass up that terrible basket?!  Instead we bought a loaf of cheese foccacia.  We brought it home and I at almost 3/4 of it.  It was a big loaf.  Like 8 inches round.  UGH!!  I felt sick afterwards.
I determined to move on from there and went to the gym.  I did my first day of Week 2 of Couch to 5k.  It actually went pretty well.  My stomach bothered me (not suprisingly considering the crap I had put in my body just a couple of hours before) and about half way through I needed to pee sooooo bad.  This happens everytime I run.  Why don't I go before I start?  For crying out loud.  You'd think I'd learn.  I did 1.89 miles in 30 minutes.  It was my longest run and I was pretty happy about it.  Looking forward to see how it goes from here. 
I did manage to get in 92 ounces of water.  At least that was good.
Tomorrow is another day and I plan to do better.  I will do better.  There's no more foccacia in the house : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)