Monday, August 15, 2011

Rough Few Days

I am a stress eater. Like, uncontrollable eater during stressful times. I can't seem to get a handle on it. It sucks.
The past few days have been super stressful. So, I've been super eating. Add to that not being able to go to the gym thanks to my mega sunburn (I can't wear a sports bra thank you very much). Exercise is a stress reliever for me so I don't have that reliever. Then I'm eating too much and realize that I need to be exercising more and I can't so that makes more stress. It's just a vicious cycle.


I need a new plan. I think I should be able to get back to the gym on Wednesday, so that will help. Tonight I need to sit down and make out a meal plan. Having a plan always helps with my eating.
Of course a day spent at the spa would be a nice stress reliever too. Yeah, that's not gonna happen anytime soon, but I can dream right.
What about you? How do you handle stress? Any secret tips you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)