Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 6 of the Detox.... Almost Done

Here are the updated stats:
Day 1: 190 lbs
Day 2: 188.8 lbs (-1.2 lbs)
Day 3: 186.6 lbs (-3.4 lbs)
Day 4: 186.2 lbs (-3.8 lbs)
Day 5: 187.6 lbs (-2.4 lbs)
Day 6: 186.8 lbs (-3.2 lbs)

Today my sweet husband decided that we needed to restart a family tradition that we had stopped doing almost a year ago.  So, we all piled in the car and headed to our local donut shop for Saturday morning donuts.  Umm....yeah, I'm not gonna lie and tell you that I sat there and sipped on my juice.  Yeah, that didn't happen.  Instead I enjoyed a quite yummy not healthy bacon, egg, and cheese croissant.  Here's some food for thought though.  I used to eat one of those and a donut and maybe a couple of donut holes too along with a soda.  Today I just had the croissant and a bottled water.  Not perfect, but progress.
After that breakfast I wasn't hungry most of the day.  Around 2pm I decided to make some juice.  This one had a fuji apple, a granny smith apple, a handful of grapes, and a nectarine.  It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. 
At dinner when my family was wolfing down there dinner I started to get really hungry and also started getting in a pretty bad mood because I wanted their dinner.  Man, I'm seriously addicted to food.  My sweet husband talked me down though and decided on some brown rice.  It was just what I needed.
I've also had tons of water today.  So, despite the pitiful start it's ended up being pretty good.  We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)