Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Stomach is NOT a Waste Basket

I decided that for right now Thursday is going to be my weigh in day. So tomorrow you'll get an update on how I've done since I finished the detox! Do you think I gained, lost or stayed the same?

Breakfast this morning was yum-o! I had an over easy egg, whole wheat toast with simply fruit blackberry jelly, and a glass of fresh squeezed orange, pineapple, and grapefruit juice.  The juice wasn't stellar.  It was a little too sweet for me.  I think it was too much pineapple or that I didn't add a lemon or lime. 

Smoked Salmon, oh how I love you!  Especially when you're honey smoked.  I'd never had this kind of smoked Salmon before but they had it at Costco so I decided to pick some up.  I'm so glad I did.  It was delish!  I also had carrot sticks, huge grapes, and Light Babybel cheese.

After lunch I decided to do my workout.  We couldn't get to the gym, but I still got my workout in at home.  I did the Biggest Loser: Cardio Max Workout.  It's so hard, but so awesome.  I've done this workout several times before and this was the first time I got through all the cardio bursts.  Today I saw this post that gave 10 reasons not to get up early in the morning.  They were pretty funny and basically said that you should get up early.  I just wanted to add one.  Do not get up early if you want to completely distracted by your children while attempting to exercise.  I was pretty dang proud of myself for getting through it all.  See here I am all happy and sweaty after I was done; because Sweat is Beautiful.  Yes, my hair is a total mess : )

For dinner I heated up some falafal balls and made some more of my fantastic cucumber dressing.  I also had some fruit salad which included apple, pear, nectarine, grapes, and cherries, as well as a salad with spinach and arugula topped with fat free feta and olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  I was FULL when I was done.
I've had about 72 ounces of water to drink.  Although it's not as much as I normally drink I was a total hermit today because it's too dang hot to go outside right now.  So, I stayed inside and just wasn't as thirsty.
Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in.  I saw something on Pinterest today that said, "Your stomach shouldn't be a waste basket."  Love it!  I'm so happy that I'm finally eating healthy nutritious foods and not filling my stomach with garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)