Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Eggs and the Heat Gets to Me

Today started out CRAZY. We've been out late every night this week because of our dinners with friends. So, this morning we totally overslept.  Of course that meant running out the door to get the hubster to work for a meeting and to get to the gym to meet a friend for a kick butt workout.  I was able to grab some coffee on the way out the door, but that was it.  After dropping off the hubs I got the gym and had a fantastic workout with a fantastic friend.  I was on the elliptical for an hour!  Chatting away with a friend while you sweat your booty off is sweet. Oh my goodness, before I forget....I saw a print on pinterest that said "Sweat is fat crying!"  LOVE IT!
When we got home from the gym I decided to have another Sunnyside Up Salad.  This time I did organic mixed greens, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar with fat free feta cheese and an egg.  Supa dupa yumminess.


I've promised total honesty here so it's time to be honest.  When I ran to the grocery store to the kids we stopped at a Sonic where I got medium Diet Dr. Pepper with Vanilla.  The vanilla makes it not completely calorie free and I'm trying to avoid soda, but I forgot my water bottle at home and it's freakin' hot outside right now.  Like seriously hot.  Miserably hot.

For dinner our friends came over to our house. I made tacos. I had two ground beef tacos with homemade guacamole, some black beans and a handful of tortilla chips. Delicious. I also had a cupcake. Yummy.
Throughout the day I also managed to drink  72 ounces of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)