Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 7 of the Detox.....Done!

I'm done with the detox!! Woohoo!!
Here are the stats as of today (I'll post my final stats tomorrow morning after I weigh):
Day 1: 190 lbs
Day 2: 188.8 lbs (-1.2 lbs)
Day 3: 186.6 lbs (-3.4 lbs)
Day 4: 186.2 lbs (-3.8 lbs)
Day 5: 187.6 lbs (-2.4 lbs)
Day 6: 186.8 lbs (-3.2 lbs)
Day 7: 186 lbs (-4 lbs)

Today I had a banana while rushing out the door because we were late for church!  Most Sundays seem to follow that same routine : )  At church some sweet friends asked us to come over for lunch so we went and had a great time.  Luckily for me my friend is a fellow health nut and made some awesome and healthy food.  We had some of the best hamburgers I've had and they were made with turkey.  They even had applesauce mixed in!  She's giving me the recipe and I can't wait to try it at home.  We also had homemade healthy mac and cheese.  Seriously this stuff was made with whole wheat pasta, egg whites and skim milk, and low fat cheese.  It was superb!  I see my kids munching on this in the future.  We also had some yummy fruit!
That was a pretty big lunch so I wasn't very hungry the rest of the day.  For dinner I had juice made from one fuji apple, one granny smith apple, a bunch of spinach, and some cherries.  I also mixed in my TRI-Cleanse and Raw Green Super Food Powder.
For now I'll just saw that I'm glad I did the detox.  I'll share more thoughts on it and what I've learned from it in post this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to leave a comment (or 2:)